Buy this item and take 10% off rest of items(less price) in your cart.
Buy two any type of Suspension Arm Kit, take 5% off each item
1998 - 2005 Lexus GS300 / GS400 / GS430 ( S160 chassis )
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Arm And Ball Joint; Spherical Bearing; TIG Welded
- Improve Handling With Help of Spherical Bearing, Stiffer Than Rubber Bushing
- Perfect For Lowered Vehicles Where Factory Arms Are Limited; Save Tire Wear With Camber Adjustment Capability; +/- 3 Degrees
- Direct Replacement; No Instructions; Professional Install Highly Recommended
- Direct bolt-on / improves handling
- Spherical bearing
- High quality alloy
- Adjustable while on vehicle (turnbuckle style)
- +/- 3 degree adjustment range
- 3 year warranty
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An unaligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's toe arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
NOTE: Vehicle realignment is highly recommended after installation.
Attention California Customers: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|2005||Lexus||GS300||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2005||Lexus||GS430||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2004||Lexus||GS300||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2004||Lexus||GS430||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2003||Lexus||GS300||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2003||Lexus||GS430||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2002||Lexus||GS300||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2002||Lexus||GS430||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2001||Lexus||GS300||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2001||Lexus||GS430||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2000||Lexus||GS300||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|2000||Lexus||GS400||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|1999||Lexus||GS300||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|1999||Lexus||GS400||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|1998||Lexus||GS300||Base Sedan 4-Door|
|1998||Lexus||GS400||Base Sedan 4-Door|